ALLIED CONSULTING & TRAINING, LLC
Professional Consultant & Coach
Helping professionals and organizations understand and support the LGBTQIA+ community
My name is James, and I am an LGBTQIA+ ally. Through consulting and coaching, I help professionals and organizations understand and support the LGBTQIA+ community.
I grew up in a conservative home and have been a classroom teacher in a small, rural school since 2007. I am also the founding advisor of the Gay-Straight Alliance which I guided through the approval process.
Wherever you or your organization are in your journey towards greater diversity and inclusion, I can help!
Is your organization looking to:
- learn more about LGBTQIA+ identities?
- support LGBTQIA+ employees?
- have a fun teambuilding event?
- find a speaker for your next event?
Are you a professional looking to:
- overcome obstacles to LGBTQIA+ inclusion?
- become a better ally for the LGBTQIA+ community?
- support LGBTQIA+ employees or coworkers?
Are you a teacher or school leader looking to:
- start and advise GSA at your school?
- create an inclusive and welcoming culture for students and staff?
- find a presenter for an in-service day or district training?
It only takes one supportive person to begin making positive changes for members of the LGBTQIA+ community. Let's work together to help you be that person for your organization!
James was knowledgeable, personable, and professional. He guided our session in a way that not only challenged my perspective, but also demonstrated how genuinely he cares about his clients. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a coach.
Have a question? Email me or use the form to contact me. I look forward to working with you!